[mapserver-users] gmap75 Help

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Tue Jan 8 19:58:58 EST 2002

Sorry to be tedious about this, but I would really like to get this
working. Can anyone at dmsolutions give me a hand with this? Please.

I have narrowed things down a little more and it looks like I can only
access layer 0 inspite of the fact that the mapObj reports it has 11
layers. I have been dumping out properties of the objects I can access
with this url

http://swoodbridge.com/web2/gmap/htdocs/t3.php3?lay=0

if you change the zero to one it will segv.

This seems like pretty basic mapscript internals to me. Is there a patch
or something I am missing.

-Steve