[mapserver-users] php_mapscript.so linkage problem?

Antti.Roppola at brs.gov.au Antti.Roppola at brs.gov.au
Wed Jan 9 21:48:31 EST 2002

Hi,

It got the same problem. I kludged around it by creating a symlink
in the expected location to the actual location on my system, on the
assumption that it'll be ironed out eventually.

Have a look at./Zend/Makefile where EXPANDED_EXTENSION_DIR is set
and ditto for ./TSRM/Makefile. In the shorter term, you could edit
these Makefiles manually before running make.

It is being read at line 55098 in ./configure from the Zend source,
$ZENDSOURCE/Zend/zend_modules.h "#define ZEND_MODULE_API_NO". You
could also fiddle things here.

Sorry if this reads as a brain dump, but I am expecting this problem
to eventually go away and haven't thought it through much.  :o)

Cheers,

Antti