[mapserver-users] Imgext error!

Nuno Alves est-n-alves at ptinovacao.pt
Fri Jan 11 10:16:09 EST 2002

I all. I've allready posted a message about mapserver generats blank images.
One new thing:
I think the blank images generated by mapserver are due to the URL imgext
request, that asks for
a box bigger than the original extensions defined in the original .MAP file.
How can i correct this problem?
I allready see a message posted in the mailing list with the same problem,
but i could not find any
response to it.

I'm using mapserver 3.5 compiled with Postgis, OGR (in gdal) and GD-1.2 for
GIF support. My data files
are in .TAB format. I send here to a zip file with my demo.map.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.     (sorry about my english)

 <<demo.zip>>

 <<...OLE_Obj...>>

Nuno Ricardo Ribeiro Alves
PT Inovação, S.A.
Serviços e Redes Móveis
* R. Engº José Ferreira Pinto Basto - 3810 Aveiro
* mailto:est-n-alves at ptinovacao.pt