[mapserver-users] Manipulating map image with imagemagick

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Fri Jan 11 13:20:26 EST 2002

Tyler,

You need to write a Perl cgi script which can either use mapscript or
just make CGI calls to mapserver. When you get the name of the image
file back, you can have Perl call imagemagick to rotate the image and
pass the new image to the browser.

I know this is thin on details, but it's a high level strategy that
would allow you to do this.

-Steve