[mapserver-users] Mapscript

Lowell Filak lfilak at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 11 14:41:40 EST 2002

If you mean by saying "Not all databases will have
this Index" that you exported/imported the data from a
DBF file into an RDBMS and now that database does not
have the index...
What we ended up doing is making sure that during the
import of the DBF data into the RDBMS the record
number from the DBF file carried through to the
database (it's easy - without applying an index to the
DBF file it appears to be ordered by number)
Hope that can help.
Lowell Filak