[mapserver-users] mapserver & oracle on NT

PARVILLERS hugues at parvillers.com
Mon Jan 14 18:37:10 EST 2002

Hello rodrigo,

We are near to success in WIN32 Mapserver with SDO since actually the connection
to Oracle is OK (but with the way around of course since we use SRID on your
datas :-) )  but we still have a problem on GD. It is now midnight so we shall
see tomorrow.

msDrawReferenceMap(): GD library error. Unable to initialize image

Shall tell you one more time when it is Ok 110 %!
Do you intend to make an evolution for unsetted SRID? For myself I have opened a
TAR on Oracle Metalink which has been qualified as bug to have the SDO_EXTENT_OF
returning a SRID when the table it works on has a SRID (the small rectangle over
all the geometries of a table).

Regards
HuguesP.