[mapserver-users] FYI Newbies: when make doesn't work

Tyler Mitchell TMitchell at lignum.com
Tue Jan 15 15:06:16 EST 2002

Great idea.  I actually just did some edits!  I had made up the examples
from my head and made them wrong.
I was having problems with the --with-postgis option, not php.  And my last
example about --with-gdal only needing a folder was wrong too.  But the
--with-proj only needs a folder so I sub'd that in.

                    Jamie Smedsmo
                    <jsmedsmo at gis.       To:     Tyler Mitchell <TMitchell at lignum.com>
                    umn.edu>             cc:
                                         Fax to:
                    01/15/2002           Subject:     Re: [mapserver-users] FYI Newbies: when make doesn't work
                    12:06 PM

Hi Tyler,

This seemed like a good little tidbit, so I added it to the wiki.

http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?MapServerCompilation.

Thanks,
Jamie