[mapserver-users] Intercepting Map Click Coordinates withJavaScript ? Zooming with scale values.

Vladimir Guzmán vguzman at bigfoot.com
Tue Jan 22 13:06:14 EST 2002

Hello.
I've been working on this for a while, and actually I can make it work in
IE 5+ and in Netscape 4.  Actually I'm working on make it work with
Mozilla/Gecko browsers.  I can do it with a tool I've found in
http://dynapi.sourceforge.net/dynapi/
called DynApi.
You can try my site in
http//200.24.94.114/ifx/
login test
password test
It is an application to manage ISP's coverages, so we can view, edit,
delete and update
clients, nodes and antennas on line.  It includes a geo-coding algorithm.
It was designed for Bogota - Colombia - S.A.
If you have questions on how I've done, I'll be glad to answer.

--
Vladimir Guzmán R.