[mapserver-users] jpeg-6b

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Jan 24 16:19:43 EST 2002

imap at chesapeake.net wrote:

> Has anyone been able to compile jpeg-6b with
> MSVC compiler on Win32 platform?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Chris Stuber (mapsurfer)

We have compiled it... a long time ago... and since then we just link
against the same precompiled copy of the lib all the time... so I don't
remember if we had to do anything specific to get it to work initially.
I believe that 'nmake -f makefile.vc' in the jpeg-6b directory should do
the trick.

If there are specific errors that you get then you may want to send them
and once we figure solution we'll try to document it in MapServer's
README.WIN32

 Daniel Morissette               morissette at dmsolutions.ca