[mapserver-users] Strage behaviour of dynamic classes (color v/s outlinecolor)

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Jan 29 07:09:49 EST 2002

Vinko Vrsalovic wrote:

>         I'm creating layers according to some user input, the layers
>         are drawn, but the polygon layers take the color parameter
>         as the outline color and the color inside the polygons remain
>         always the same as the background color of the image.

Based on this description, it looks very much like your polygon layer is
drawn as a polyline layer...

>     $lay[$layers[$i]]->set("type","MS_LAYER_".$data["tipo"][$i]);

Passing "MS_LAYER_POLYGON" as a string doesn't have the same meaning as
passing a constant of MS_LAYER_POLYGON.  Try this:

    if ($data["tipo"][$i] == "POLYGON")
    {
       $lay[$layers[$i]]->set("type", MS_LAYER_POLYGON);
    }
    else if (...

 Daniel Morissette               morissette at dmsolutions.ca