[mapserver-users] MS3.5 for Win2K with Postgis

jrom jga at scot.cnes.fr
Wed Jan 30 05:04:40 EST 2002

Perry,
Thanx a lot for your reactivity !

I tried the binaries you provided, It works on windows 2000 with postgis
!
Your mapserv.exe is much bigger than the one I compiled yesterday
(680KB/2.4 Mb).
I must have missed an important step in the compilation, or maybe the
libpq.dll was not accessible from apache (mine was not in the
winnt/system32 folder).

I'm interested in the compilation how-to on windows, though Linux is our
prefered way to run mapserver and postgis.

Regards,
Nicolas Ribot
SCOT.