[mapserver-users] new RPM for mapserver 3.5

Silke Reimer silke at intevation.de
Thu Jan 31 06:30:25 EST 2002

Hallo!

Someone of you might already read it in the freegis-list but for others it
could be interesting, too: in the last days I build a new RPM-package for
mapserver 3.5. It comes along with support for proj4, gdal, ogr and
truetype-fonts.  The itasca demo is also included.

You can download it at
ftp://ftp.intevation.de/freegis/gnu-linux-i586/updates/

It is
* build with RPM 4 (but can be read by RPM >= 3.0.5)
* build on a RedHat 7.1
* signed (key 2D813E8C which is uploaded to pgp
        keyservers - for those who know about it)
* relocatable (use at least rpm 4.0.3 for relocation)

Please don't hesitate to send me any comments, bugs etc.

Ciao

Silke

--
Silke Reimer