[mapserver-users] Easy Mapserver demo (was: New User)

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Sun Jun 2 17:57:26 EDT 2002

Nicolas,

This sounds great! Give it a try and let us know how it works. I would
suspect that you might have problems with needing a writable directory
pn the hard disk for mapserver to dump images, etc. into, so you might
need to some how configure a hard disk directory to be mapped into the
web servers htdocs tree.

-Steve