[mapserver-users] Easy Mapserver demo (was: New User)

Nicolas Boretos nicolasb at maich.gr
Tue Jun 4 03:09:36 EDT 2002

Tyler Mitchell wrote:

> Can you give us some more info?  This sounds like exactly what I was
> thinking of.
> What platform o/s are you using?  I'm definitely interested, can you easily
> package it up to share?

Hi,
This is running on WindowsXP, and should have no problem on 2K/98.

An identical build can be made for Linux, Solaris etc...But I assume
most people would want to demo a CD from Windows.

I put some more directions etc. again at

http://zpro.maich.gr:20000/ro_demo/

In addition to the archive which includes some sample data and 3.4 ms, I
have also put up just the MS/Webserver combination for those who want to
use their own data

http://zpro.maich.gr:20000/ro_demo/ms.zip

Anyway, give it a shot. I burned a couple of cd's and they work fine..

nicolas