[mapserver-users] rosa-sample

Frank Koormann frank.koormann at intevation.de
Tue Jun 4 11:47:55 EDT 2002

Just for completeness, already solved within personal communication:

* Nicole Bömeke (bon at ivv-aachen.de) [020604 12:31]:
> Is it possible to run the rosa applet without using PHP/Mapscript?
> If yes, are there any demos for that available?

The example mentioned below was written especially to use the
Rosa-Applet in combination woth the CGI binary.

> In the wiki there is a link to a sample html file for the use of the rosa
> applet:
> ftp://ftp.intevation.de/users/frank/mapserver/rosa-sample.zip.
> Can anyone explain to me how it implements the toolbar buttons zoomin,
> zoomout,
> recentre, pquery and redraw or post the missing source code?

The application requires the rosa applet from DM Solutions and either
a patched version of MapServer 3.4 / 3.5 (see the wiki) or
MapServer 3.6 (now with native support for the rosa applet).

All path within the sample rosa-sample.html have to be reviewed and most
probably adapted to a specific application.

Regards,

        Frank

--
Frank Koormann                             <frank.koormann at intevation.de>