[mapserver-users] GDAL .deb packages available.

Paul Baker pbaker at where2getit.com
Tue Jun 4 13:19:01 EDT 2002

For those of you running Debian (Antti, perhaps you are interested?) I
have packaged up gdal-1.1.7. My mapserver .deb (which I hope to have
ready for everyone to take a look at later today) will depend on it. So
if anyone is willing and have a box they can test it on, go ahead and
install it. I wouldn't try it on anything in production because there is
a good chance I did something wrong and it will reformat your harddrive
or something. So without further ado:

Just add these two lines to /etc/apt/sources.list:

     deb http://paulbaker.net/debian pbaker main
     deb-src http://paulbaker.net/debian pbaker main

Then you can just do a nice `apt-get update && apt-get install gdal`. Or
to build your own binary from the source, `apt-get -b source gdal`

Any questions you know where to find me.

--Paul Baker

          -- Benjamin Franklin, 1759

GPG Key: http://homepage.mac.com/pauljbaker/public.asc