[mapserver-users] Web Server Tricks... Kind of Off Topic

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Tue Jun 4 18:59:28 EDT 2002

Two possibilities, one is a simple port forwarder.
The other is to set up your "main" web server as a proxy. With Apache
this is pretty straightforward, but I have no idea if IIS support
proxies. Basically with proxy'ing you can say "for subdirectory
/mapserver send all requests on to http://x/y" which is pretty cool.
P.

--
      __