[mapserver-users] MINSIZE for POLYGON?

Hankley, Chip Chip.Hankley at GASAI.Com
Wed Jun 12 12:52:58 EDT 2002

I think "MINSIZE" only refers to labels and symbols, not layers. Does your
shapefile have an area field? If so, you could set an expression in your
class definition to only show polygons whose area was greater than some
number.

So, your layer definition would be:

LAYER
  NAME LAKE
  TYPE POLYGON
  STATUS On
  DATA "eu/eu_See"
  CLASSITEM 'AREA'  #or whatever the fieldname is...
  CLASS
    EXPRESSION ([AREA] >= 3250) #or whatever your threshold is...
    NAME "Lakes"
    OUTLINECOLOR 0 0 128
    COLOR 209 209 255
  END