[mapserver-users] Rosa and javascript

Yewondwossen Assefa assefa at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Jun 13 09:53:28 EDT 2002

Hi There

 You need to define TB_BUT_?_JSACTION with something like this :

        <PARAM NAME="TB_BUT_pquery_INPUT" VALUE="auto_rect">
        <PARAM NAME="TB_BUT_pquery_NAME\" VALUE="CMD">
       <PARAM NAME="TB_BUT_pquery_VALUE" VALUE="QUERY_POINT">
      <PARAM NAME="TB_BUT_pquery_JSACTION" VALUE="TestFunc('aaa')">

You need a Javascript function called TestFunc defined something like
function TestFunct(value)
{
  window.alert(value);
}

When the action is done using the button, instead of submitting the page, the
javascript function will be called.
Hope it hepls,

Later,

Guillaume Sueur wrote:

> Hi there,
> Reading rosa applet documentation, I saw that it was possible to call a
> javascript function from a rosa applet button using the JSACTION parameter.
> But I haven't able to use it properly yet. Could someone give me a hint ?
> Thanks

> Guillaume SUEUR
> Ingénieur développement SIG
> Géosignal