[mapserver-users] WMS and MapScript 3.6 beta 2

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Jun 17 08:45:51 EDT 2002

Is it possible that you did 'make install' in the mapserver directory
with a previous configuration (without wms-client)?
Due to the way the build process is setup, the 'make install' target
should never be used... it gives no benefit except build problems with
the various versions of MapScript.  Try deleting /usr/local/lib/libmap.a
and /usr/local/include/map.h, and then recompile your mapserver.

Daniel