[mapserver-users] trouble with TIFs

Lowell Filak lfilak at medinaco.org
Mon Jun 17 12:20:38 EDT 2002

Possibly you just verified your problem. If the download works when using a right click -> the only place I can think of that would snag things is the action associated with the file type which is bypassed when doing a right-click saveas. Hopefully browser gurus on the list have other ideas.
Lowell F.

The following message was sent by Kent S Ridl <kridl at cs.und.edu> on Mon, 17 Jun 2002 10:57:14 -0500 (CDT).