[mapserver-users] application error!

AntleN at DFO-MPO.GC.CA AntleN at DFO-MPO.GC.CA
Mon Jun 24 09:09:02 EDT 2002

Hi all,

   I recently upgraded to Mapserver 3.6 and I am trying to use a Mapserver
query template to format query information from a GetFeatureInfo WMS
request. When I use "INFO_FORMAT=text/html" I get the proper page returned
but unfortunately I get the following error "The instruction at "0x77fcb892"
referenced memory at "0x00080100", the memory could not be "written".  Does
anyone have any idea what is going on here?

Thanks,
Natasha