[mapserver-users] What is MSVCR70.DLL?

Pericles S. Nacionales pnaciona at gis.umn.edu
Wed Jun 26 20:43:14 EDT 2002

Tyler,

Hmmm...  Microsoft.NET?  Are you using the binaries from the MapServer
site?  I recently installed the Microsoft.NET update through Windows
Update.  Maybe I shouldn't have.  Anyway, I'm compiling MapServer 3.6.1
to replace the 3.6.0 binaries.  Try one of those binaries but give me an
hour or two.

-Perry