[mapserver-users] MapScript -> flash output

Assefa Yewondwossen assefa at dmsolutions.ca
Thu May 2 10:25:08 EDT 2002

Hi There,

 I am actually working on a Flash output using the ming library. The way It is
going to be implemented is by linking the ming libary with mapserver and use the
ming api to output vector/raster flash directly form mapserver. (The user would
be able to specify his output format as beeing Flash). There should be a first
vesion in the next weeks and of course would be improved over time. I would be
very interested to have discussions/opinions on this once the basic output
functionnalities are implemented.

 Best Regards,

Assefa Yewondwossen
Software Analyst