[mapserver-users] Mapplet

Puneet Kishor pkishor at GeoAnalytics.com
Thu May 2 12:46:19 EDT 2002

cc-ing to mapserver.

after a cursory check... mapplet _does not_ work on IE 5.1 on MacOS X. Don't
know if it is a java implementation constraint (probably not) or a browser
implementation constraint (probably).

additionally, keep in my mapplet works only with gifs. I have now managed to
create a version of mapplet (actually my local java wiz colleague has for
me) that works with pngs as well. I will be packaging it nicely with docs,
et al, and then we can put it where others can get it.

will try with various other browsers (mozilla, chimera, icab, omniweb, etc.)
and report back.

thanks.