Bus error -- Re: [mapserver-users] Re: Perl/mapscript error

Puneet Kishor pkishor at GeoAnalytics.com
Fri May 3 15:04:49 EDT 2002

definitely needs to be cleared up. While I can apply patches Giorgio-style,
that is definitely not a clean solution.

in my case the script bombs completely. I wish I could correct this myself,
but I am still teething as far as Perl is concerned. Perl fascinates me
utterly and completely, but it will be a long while before I will come close
to solving the above kind of problems.

I don't know who the original author of Perl/Mapscript is... I am assuming
it is Steve Lime. Any comments, Steve?

pk/