[mapserver-users] OT kinda - session vars on php 4.1.2

Robert Burgholzer rburghol at vt.edu
Fri May 10 18:04:12 EDT 2002

Hey,
I know this is a little off topic, but I am trying to store my maps in
session vars, and am having trouble. I have used sessions quite a bit on
4.0.6, but they never seem to "take" on 4.1.2. I am trying to store a
map in a session var, could this be my problem? (I don;t know why it
should, but what the hey).

Any help would really be appreciated.

thanks,

--