[mapserver-users] How to use mapserver without own server? Are there providers offering mapserver?

Jan Mantkowski jan.mantkowski at gmx.de
Sun May 12 13:01:03 EDT 2002

Hi all,

i need to use mapserver to deliver online mapping to my website.
(Display the users on a map etc.)

Unfortunately my provider does not allow mapserver.
Its only php (runs as an Apache module) and mysql etc. The usual cheap
thing.
I believe a lot of people stuck in the same situation as i do right now.

How did you solve this problem?
Are there any providers known that allow mapserver?
What for do you use mapserver?

Or:
Do you think that some people might be interested in becoming customer at a
dedicated server that offers mapserver?

Thanks very much,

Jan