[mapserver-users] where Win32 precompile with ECW

Tyler Mitchell TMitchell at lignum.com
Mon May 13 17:47:07 EDT 2002

Is it just me or do others have trouble reading these zip files?  Some of
the others on the win32 download appear to work fine, but not these two.

                      "Pericles S. Nacionales"
                      <pnaciona at gis.umn.edu>              To:       "'Thierry Charlot'" <thierry.charlot at free.fr>,
                      Sent by:                             <mapserver-users at lists.gis.umn.edu>
                      owner-mapserver-users at lists.        cc:
                      gis.umn.edu                         Fax to:
                                                          Subject:  RE: [mapserver-users] where Win32 precompile with ECW

                      05/13/2002 10:55 AM
                      Please respond to pnaciona

Thiery,

The files you need can be downloaded from the MapServer web site.  Here
are the links to make it easier for you:
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/win32bin/ms35gif_gdal_wms_client.zip
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/win32bin/ms35_libs.zip

Unzip the first archive and read the installation instructions.

Good luck!
Perry N.