[mapserver-users] Add points to shape

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Thu May 16 07:38:53 EDT 2002

This has been discussed a lot lately, check the archives for lots of
examples.

http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wilma_glimpse/mapserver-users?query=add%3Bpoints%3Bmap&Search=Search&restricttofiles=on&filelist=0205&filelist=0204&filelist=0203&filelist=0202&errors=0&maxfiles=50&maxlines=10&.cgifields=lineonly&.cgifields=filelist&.cgifields=case&.cgifields=partial&.cgifields=restricttofiles

-Steve