[mapserver-users] customize queries. (FWD)

Thomas E. Burk teb at mallit.fr.umn.edu
Fri May 17 21:54:14 EDT 2002

To: mapserver-info at lists.gis.umn.edu
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 02:21:04 -0700
From: "gerald g villacarlos" <gerald80 at eudoramail.com>
Subject: customize queries.

hello there, i got a question regarding inquery, i like to
customize my search using a list of predefined places in a
dropdown list,say example a list of towns are listed in a
dropdown list, when a particular user selects a particular town,
he is then zoom to that place, is it possible to do this?, what
are the things i need to add in my scripts?,
any suggestions or example.

thank you.

gerald

Join 18 million Eudora users by signing up for a free Eudora
Web-Mail account at http://www.eudoramail.com