[mapserver-users] tile4ms

Ivan Paoluzzi tesimap at hotmail.com
Thu May 23 09:36:35 EDT 2002

Hi,
to all the users of MapServer.
I am a new user, and I have need of help because I don't know MapServer very
well.

1)Could anybody explain me the use and the utility of "tile4ms"?

2)I have created a map of lines and polygons, is it possible divide
this map in zones and to do a query or a zoom on each of these zones for to
have all the relative information? Practically I want to consider each zone
as a point.
If is it possible, could anybody explain me how?

Thank you
Ivan