[mapserver-users] Transparent layers

Tomas Krecmer tokr at tmapy.cz
Mon May 27 02:02:50 EDT 2002

There is no other requirements than MapServer 3.6+ itself. I use this
parameter in the CGI version only defining it in the map file. Can you,
Vinko, try this feature in the your CGI version too. Let me know if it
fails or not. I would than check the PHP MapScript code.

Tomas

Tomas Krecmer, tokr at tmapy.cz
T-Mapy spol. s r. o., Nezvalova 850, 500 03 Hradec Kralove,
Czech Republic, phone: + 420 49 5513335 , fax + 420 49 5513371