[mapserver-users] Filter, itemquery and points

Anders Knudstrup Hansen LE34 akh at le34.dk
Tue May 28 05:10:06 EDT 2002

Hello...

I'm trying to use the filter and itemquery to query a MapInfo file though OGR. There are a couple of things that i don't quite understand.

Whenever I put a filter on a layer the layer is not displayed???

When I try to use the itemquery I can't seem to get any results... My MapInfo TAB file is a very simple one with only 2 columns.

I was also wondering whether the item that i search for has to be within the present extent of the map????

My layer definitions look like this.

# 15 Stationering
layer
	NAME "Stationering_oeresundsbane"
	TYPE Point
	STATUS default
	STYLEITEM "auto"
	labelitem "Stationering"
	connectiontype ogr
	connection "data/stat/Stationering_oeresundsbane.TAB"
	filter "Stationering"
	class
		template "stat.html"
	end