[mapserver-users] Query using PHP MapScript

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Tue May 28 21:13:38 EDT 2002

"Van Ulden, Joost" wrote:

> Thank you all for getting me this far.  I need to query using mapscript
> (php), so how do I set the mode (ie: browse or query) and when set, how do
> run the query?

Hi Joost,

You can have a look at the GMap demo: in gmap75.phtml, look for the call
to queryByPoint() and the lines that precede it, and the query results
are returned to the user in GMapDumpQueryResult() ... that should help
you get started: http://www2.dmsolutions.ca/mapserver/dl/gmap-ms36.zip

Daniel
 Daniel Morissette               morissette at dmsolutions.ca