[mapserver-users] DEMO map image appears black

randy james rjames57 at yahoo.com
Wed May 29 16:49:29 EDT 2002

Hi

I noticed the same thing when i updated to 3.6, but it
only happened once and never again. (I hope its not
happening on others using the server. No one has
complained anyway) I have gif support though, and use
both gif and png images. I did not notice any errors
in the log file when it happened. And the image was
created properly in the tmp directory.

Randy