[mapserver-users] Persistent Selection

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Wed May 29 17:58:46 EDT 2002

Puneet, Adam,

I just did some test ...

On MS 3.5, for the QUERYMAP section, you only have COLOR and setting
that to -1 -1 -1 gives you the default color of yellow. OUTLINECOLOR is
not in the map file doc for QUERYMAP, I just tested it and you can
include it without an error, but it seems to be ignored.

So your options are, I think, as I stated in my prior email. Unless
someone else has any other ideas.

-Steve