[mapserver-users] question on CLASSITEM

Lowell Filak lfilak at medinaco.org
Thu May 30 08:28:45 EDT 2002

You could include a regular expression in your mapfile for the class that you know will always match nothing and then use mapscript to overwrite the expression when you really want a search done. No.?
Lowell F.

The following message was sent by Puneet Kishor <pkishor at GeoAnalytics.com> on Wed, 29 May 2002 17:17:00 -0500.