[mapserver-users] Demo

Ed McNierney ed at topozone.com
Fri May 31 10:01:01 EDT 2002

Simon -

Check to see that you are set up to (a) allow the Web user execute permission on that file and (b) your Web site is set up to permit executables to be run from that site.  The behavior you're getting usually comes from the Web server being unable to execute the binary, so it treats it like any other non-displayable file type and prompts you to download it.

	- Ed

Ed McNierney
Chief Mapmaker
TopoZone.com