[mapserver-users] HTML Legend with Status Checking...

Mike Smith nospam at cnrit.tamu.edu
Tue Oct 1 11:58:30 EDT 2002

Thank you, but this didn't change a thing.  Actually, let me correct
that...it had a negative effect because now all my layers show up too,
even if they are not displayed in the map.  I want only active layers to
show in the legend and I want only IN-SCALE class symbols to show up in
the legend, I don't want 4 symbols to show up in the legend for every
layer that I have which has scale-specific classes...I just don't guess
I can do that without converting everything over to Mapscript.  X-(

Any other ideas?