[mapserver-users] Font Error:msGetLabelSize()

Ivan Paoluzzi tesimap at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 2 10:30:24 EDT 2002

Hi,
I have tried to insert the paths absolut but I have same error
(msGetLabelSize()....).
Now this is my font file:

arial  		C:/windows/fonts/arial.ttf
timesbd		C:/windows/fonts/timesbd.ttf

I have also tried with backslash (I know that it isn't correctly) and I
haven't solved my problem.
Other idea?
Ivan