[mapserver-users] Font Error:msGetLabelSize()

Lowell Filak lfilak at medinaco.org
Wed Oct 2 13:02:00 EDT 2002

This may not pertain directly to the immediate problem, however you may want to forego solving this issue and switch to Freetype 1. Even if you get this sorted out chances are you may have further problems using Freetype 2. I haven't seen anything in the list that indicates that Freetype 2 works reliably. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Lowell F.

The following message was sent by "Ivan Paoluzzi" <tesimap at hotmail.com> on Wed, 02 Oct 2002 16:30:24 +0200.