[mapserver-users] line layer does not appear

Puneet Kishor pkishor at GeoAnalytics.com
Wed Oct 2 13:48:38 EDT 2002

are you trying to say that ordinarily (that is, if you *don't* have a # in
front of FILTERITEM and FILTER), the line layer "carrers" does not show?

When you don't have the # in front of the FILTER* keywords, there is
filtering going on. On those features from "carrers" will show up where the
item "nom" matches whatever the value of %name% happens to be. Perhaps there
is no match, hence nothing shows up. When you comment the filters out (by
putting # in front of them), the layer shows up because it is not being put
through the filter.

Does this help?

pk/