[mapserver-users] line layer does not appear

Puneet Kishor pkishor at GeoAnalytics.com
Thu Oct 3 09:06:21 EDT 2002

On Thursday, October 3, 2002, at 01:28  AM, Toni Hernández wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thanks for the reply.
> Is that mean that I can not show a layer and allow the user to make a
> query
> filter (in some other window) at the same time?

no, not at all... its just that it seems your current filter is not
matching anything. If you ask the program to match against some item,
and nothing matches, then nothing will show.

make sure you've got the item name, values, etc., right.

pk/

ps. please reply to the entire list, so others may also be able to
help/benefit. thanks.