[mapserver-users] Antialiased Lines in mapserver?

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Oct 3 11:26:28 EDT 2002

Jan Hartmann wrote:

> Is there any documentation available on this new architecture and how to
> plug in new output formats ?

Unfortunately there is no formal docs available.  I would suggest that
you look at the way SWF or PDF outpout are implemented (mapswf.c,
mapdraw.c, maputil.c, mapoutput.c) in 3.7 and then ask specific
questions on the mapserver-dev list.   Assefa is the one who made the
changes for multiple vector output formats in 3.7 and should be able to
answer your questions, but please use the list and not private Emails so
that the answer are archived.

 Daniel Morissette               morissette at dmsolutions.ca