No subject

soreotsoga at libero.it soreotsoga at libero.it
Mon Oct 7 07:40:07 EDT 2002

hi everyone!
i've got some problems using ITEMNQUERY with the 3.6 version

i want to search a db field called Id, to find the record about an item
with the same Id of a given one(es find the record with id= Isp7)

it doesn't seem too difficult but, maybe simply 'cause it's my first
time with Map Server, i haven't still managed.

i called map server using the following lines
<form method="get" action="/cgi-bin/mapserv">

<input type="hidden" name="map"
value="/var/www/eros/itasca/demo_tub2.map">
<input type="hidden" name="item" value="ID">
<input type="hidden" name="mode" value="itemquery">
<input type="hidden" name="qlayer" value="ispezione">

and defined the file .map.
i used an example on the web to write the file .map but it is about an
old version and it doesn't suit to my case.
i think the problem is in the definition of the filter... what should i
put in there?

thanking everyone so kind to answer me

eros agosto
politecnico di torino