[mapserver-users] filter in Itemnquery

Ryan, Adam ARyan at co.linn.or.us
Mon Oct 7 13:30:30 EDT 2002

Hi.

There are a number of ways to do this.  I like to do something like this:

//variables:

theField = "NAME";
theValue = "JONES;

//a piece of the string I pass to Mapserver

SendString += "&mode=itemnquery&qlayer=SL&map_SL_filter=('[" + theField +
"]' =~ /" + theValue + "/)&item=" + theField + "&value=//";

But there are other (probably better) ways to do this.

Cheers,

Adam Ryan