[mapserver-users] error building mapserver 3.6.3 on OS X 10.2

Sean Gillies sgillies at frii.com
Thu Oct 10 11:51:43 EDT 2002

Puneet,

About a week ago I replied to a question like this. Search on
my name and perhaps on gcc 3.x as well.

The '__gxx_personality_v0' symbol is in libstdc++.  Why you
need it is unknown to me since you don't appear to be using
GDAL (has c++).  You should either link with -lstdc++ or use
g++ as your linker instead of gcc.

cheers,
Sean