[mapserver-users] truetype symbols

Joe Bussell joe at otsys.com
Thu Oct 10 19:49:46 EDT 2002

The font file I am attempting to use is one that ESRI released some time
ago.  Specifically it is ESRITransportationMunicipal.ttf.  I believe
that it is UNICODE mapped.  I tried the constant character 'e' as well
as CHARACTER   "e".  When I load the font file into gfontview I can
see that the airplane image that I am hoping to use is encoded as 'e'.

Have I gone wrong somewhere?

Cordially,

Joe Bussell
On Time Systems