[mapserver-users] how to show query results as the same pricipal mapserver's image

Toni Hernández toni at giscampus.udg.es
Tue Oct 15 07:02:42 EDT 2002

hi everyone,

I am learning how to manage mapserv but there is still something that resists me.
Every time I make a query a new template html (static) file opens. That means I can not either query (again) this new HTML file or add new layer to this image. I have seen some mapserver applications that allow to do that. The user can query (for example a itemquery) and the query result appears on the same menu mapserver file.

Is it possible or I misunderstood something.
Thanks for your time